The City of Artists
Grožnjan, known as the city of artists, surrounded by green hills and a magical white soil is a must-see destination for those who want to discover the treasure chest of Istria. Because of its interesting history, which has been written in every nook and naturally permeates the present, it is rich in ancient churches, prehistoric finds, ancient castles, magnificent palaces and many other old buildings, whose past glory was recovered through restoration, all in order to be able to evoke the charm of the past.
- The heraldic collection of Grožnjan
- The city Gallery Fonticus
- Sv. Frančeška, Završje - a traditional celebration
- Music and cultural summer HGM
- Jazz is Back - Grožnjan international jazz festival
- Ex-tempore - Grožnjan international figurative art event