Birthplace of First Croatian Female Composer
Našice are mentioned for the first time in 1229., templars, francescans, and other orders all left their mark here. Našice were under Turks in the 16th and 17th century. Exactly 230 years ago, property of Našice was bought by counts Pejačević, an is in their ownership all the time untul 1945. One should visit the church of st. Antun Padovanski, the library of the Franciscan monastery, wich is of scientific importance with 10 incunabula, the old castle of count Pejačević from 1811. and the new castle of count Marko Pejačević from 1907., which was built with the Sansoucci castle in Postdam as a model; then there is the mausoleum and chapel of count Pejačević in 1881., next to which is the grave of countess Dora who became the first Croatian female composer and whose music is performed thruoghout the world.
- Castle Pejačević
- Lapovac Lake
- Ruins of Medieval town of Bedemgrad
- Našice Museum
- Church of Anthony of Padua