The Old Town of Ozalj
Ozalj, a small town situated at the junction where the Kupa River flows from the hills into the plains, was founded between wooded hills and the emerald river. The Zrinski-Frankopan Old Town, the symbol of Ozalj and the centre of its historical growth, stands proudly on the limestone, above the tranquil, clear Kupa River. The spirit of the Zrinski-Frankopan legacy floats above it, symbolizing the ancient source of Croatian survival and independence. Pre-historical, old-Roman and mediaeval archaeological finds have been excavated in the vicinity of the walls, but also within them. However, the first historical records of the town originate from 1244 AD. Due to its great value, the Old Town of Ozalj belongs to the first monumental category.
- The Old Town of Ozalj
- The Ozalj-Vivodina Wine Road
- Munjara - old hydro-power plant
- Pauline Monastery and Church in Svetice
- Ethnic Park