The Franciscan Monastery - The monastery and the church of the Visitation of the Holy Virgin originate from the middle of the 15th century.
The church has a late Gothic presbytery based on the model of St. Nicholas. During the past centuries, the Franciscans held the pharmacy and the hospital in the monastery. A public school was there from 1781 to 1834, and a grammar school with classes in German from 1836 to 1873. Rim is the greatest holiday celebrated by the Pazin Franciscans. The Church has given a privilege to Franciscan order - everyone who visits the church of the Virgin of Angels in Assisi on August 2 gets an absolution of sins.